AWS or Azure? – The better choice for your business
Cloud service providers like AWS and Microsoft Azure have more in common with superheroes than one might think.
At first glance you might believe that AWS has an upper hand over Azure, but a deeper look will prove that the decision isn’t that easy. To determine the best cloud service provider, you need to take multiple factors into consideration such as –
- The first and foremost is the flexibility of cost management
- The next reason is scalability
- A vital third reason to choose cloud service platforms is flexibility and convenience of deploying applications on the cloud.
Here are a few ideas to help with the decision making between the two.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS offers a wide range of cloud application development platforms. You can find platforms for, game development, core computation and IoT development. Few of the main reason for choosing AWS are:
- Pay-as-you-go feature – enables you to pay only for the services you use and there are price reductions when you increase the amount of resource you use.
- Highly scalable services – suitable for enterprise-level deployment.
- Variety of cloud application development platforms.
- Multiple layers of security encryptions.
- Auto-scaling feature enables developers to better focus on tasks such as programming and development.
- Six modes of payment and dozens of template options in almost every programming language.
Microsoft needs no introduction as the brand name itself suggests its pedigree in tech space. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that Microsoft provides its own cloud computing solutions. Features that Microsoft Azure offers are:
- Seamless integration with other Microsoft products like Active Directory or Windows Server.
- Multiple testing tools help in effective and easier cloud application deployment.
- Auto-scaling feature for flexible working in a cloud environment.
- Operates completely in a private cloud computing environment.
As I said before, compare your requirements with key features listed above and choose your cloud provider accordingly. Talk to one of our cloud experts to know more about how Aress can help.
- Proactive Customer Support- Show your customers you Care!
- 5 Key trends of customer retention strategies in 2021
- 4 Key Customer Support Trends for the post COVID 2020
- 4 Best Practices to build your E-commerce Business’ Customer Service
- Outsourcing IT Support Vs In house: Which is The Right Choice for Your Business?
- Aress Software Achieves AWS Standard Consulting Partner Accreditation
- 24x7hostingsupport.com is rebranded as Aress.Support
- Successful Participation by Aress in HostingCon 2015
- Successful participation of Aress in SITS LONDON, 2015 – The IT Service Management Show
- Aress Software Appraised at CMMI Level 3
Feb 05, 2019
Aress Software Achieves AWS Standard Consulting Partner Accreditation
Aress Software a leading Software Development and 24x7 Technical Support Service company has announced that,… Read More
Jan 11, 2021
Proactive Customer Support- Show your customers you Care!
The phrase ‘Proactive Customer Support’ hasn't been the most familiar in the customer support world.… Read More