Successful Participation by Aress in HostingCon 2015
Aress recently participated in HostingCon, the premier industry conference and trade show for web hosting and cloud providers, which was held in San Diego, CA, between the 26th and 29th of July. Aress answers close to a million support issues each month between its 300 tech support personnel. Aress is the preferred customer support partner for leading web hosts all over the world. Aress has been at HostingCon, the most popular event in North America catering exclusively to hosting and cloud professionals, for each of the last 9 editions of the annual event.
Aress was represented at the event by our Executive Director (Operations), Mrs Vrushali Udayshankar and our San Diego based Business Development Manager, Greg Cutler.
We’d like to thank the visitors of the HostingCon 2015 who interacted with us on our booth. The overwhelming response received from this exhibition was very encouraging and we look forward to being a part a part of this even in 2016. To know more about us and our hosting support services please visit Aress.Support
- Proactive Customer Support- Show your customers you Care!
- 5 Key trends of customer retention strategies in 2021
- 4 Key Customer Support Trends for the post COVID 2020
- 4 Best Practices to build your E-commerce Business’ Customer Service
- Outsourcing IT Support Vs In house: Which is The Right Choice for Your Business?
- Aress Software Achieves AWS Standard Consulting Partner Accreditation
- 24x7hostingsupport.com is rebranded as Aress.Support
- Successful Participation by Aress in HostingCon 2015
- Successful participation of Aress in SITS LONDON, 2015 – The IT Service Management Show
- Aress Software Appraised at CMMI Level 3
Feb 05, 2019
Aress Software Achieves AWS Standard Consulting Partner Accreditation
Aress Software a leading Software Development and 24x7 Technical Support Service company has announced that,… Read More
Jan 11, 2021
Proactive Customer Support- Show your customers you Care!
The phrase ‘Proactive Customer Support’ hasn't been the most familiar in the customer support world.… Read More