When To Consider Help Desk Outsourcing
Most businesses struggle with the idea of outsourcing their help desk. Companies often see this a critical way to have a personal connection with their customers, and in building their reputation and brand by being able to address and respond to customer questions and to resolve issues to the customer's satisfaction.
Unfortunately, these need to keep the help desk as an internal service of a company can actually be creating the opposite impression for your customers and clients. Knowing the signs of problems or challenges with an in-house help desk can give you a clear understanding of when help desk outsourcing is the right choice.
High Volumes of CallsOne of the most common reasons clients of Aress turned to help desk outsourcing through our service was high call volume issues. This may not have been ongoing high volume calls, but peaks in calls that a limited in-house department was not able to handle.
These calls that went to messages or that were not answered by a help desk staff member created a negative impression of the company and the brand in the customer's mind. By turning to our services, we can offer the staff needed to have each call answered by a knowledgeable help desk member.
Lack of Experience with In-House Staff
Training of in-house staff as to the help desk protocols, procedures, and support for customers can be costly and time consuming. At Aress, we work with experienced help desk staff, and they have the technical expertise to answer questions and to provide the level of assistance needed based on your requirements.
Challenges in Help Desk Cost Management
Some companies have a challenge of trying to balance the cost of the help desk to the type of inbound calls. It is not cost effective to have an IT engineer answering basic tech support questions, but it is also costly if an inexperienced staff member loses a top client and customer.
When you have concerns about your current help desk function, it is time to turn to Aress for competent, professional, and experienced help desk outsourcing services.
- Proactive Customer Support- Show your customers you Care!
- 5 Key trends of customer retention strategies in 2021
- 4 Key Customer Support Trends for the post COVID 2020
- 4 Best Practices to build your E-commerce Business’ Customer Service
- Outsourcing IT Support Vs In house: Which is The Right Choice for Your Business?
- Aress Software Achieves AWS Standard Consulting Partner Accreditation
- 24x7hostingsupport.com is rebranded as Aress.Support
- Successful Participation by Aress in HostingCon 2015
- Successful participation of Aress in SITS LONDON, 2015 – The IT Service Management Show
- Aress Software Appraised at CMMI Level 3
Feb 05, 2019
Aress Software Achieves AWS Standard Consulting Partner Accreditation
Aress Software a leading Software Development and 24x7 Technical Support Service company has announced that,… Read More
Jan 11, 2021
Proactive Customer Support- Show your customers you Care!
The phrase ‘Proactive Customer Support’ hasn't been the most familiar in the customer support world.… Read More