A shared technician plan is ideal for companies that still need a lot of support but cannot justify the cost of having a dedicated staff. The technicians in this plan works for two and no more than companies at a time (May it be hosting or application support). Be rest assured about the team as they would be the same people providing you the support since day one. So, they are aware about your policies and procedures. Therefore, the guaranteed response time is therefore a little higher in comparison to the dedicated plan, but the cost is substantially lower.
- The staff which works as your support spends a lot of their time operating as your staff. It’s just that they are situated in another office. That means they become very familiar with your way of working, your support policies and the way your servers have been set up. They only have two such environments to become familiar with, which they are well able to do.
- You can choose between 8x7, 16x7 or 24x7 cover
- Upgrade when you need to. That means going from 8x7 to 16x7 or from 16x7 to 24x7. You can also have multiple staff on the busier shifts
- Handling of both Support board as well as Live Chat by the same person / team depending on the traffic on both
- Support for unlimited customer issues every month
- 30 minutes first response guarantee with 2 hours resolution time. Unless it is a server level issues that requires further investigation.
- 24x7 Server monitoring with a detailed monthly status report
- Daily day end / shift end reports to your team
- Direct communication with your DC over phone or email for server issues, if needed
- Direct communication with you or your team over Instant Messenger
- Weekly / Fortnightly conferences with the project manager / operations head for performance analysis
- Monthly QA activities followed by training sessions / certifications for continuous improvement in processes and service
Do you have a question? Click Here to contact us by Email or Phone call.